Date:October 9th & 10th
Cost:Rs. 3,500.00 per person
About this experience
Oct 9th & 10th | 2pm to 6pm | In our interactive demo-style online baking class learn how to make the perfect tart shell and make a variety of sweet tarts. Our chefs will also teach you how to make a savoury quiche with variations for multiple fillings.
What you will learn:
- Basics of short crust pastry (pâte sucrée), sablé, reconstituted crumbles and streusel, créme frangipane tarts and traditional custard filled tarts
- Lining of tarts traditional versus new modern techniques using different shapes of moulds
Sample recipes include:
- Crunchy apple manzana tart
- Salted caramel and cocoa nib nougatine chocolate tart
- Tart vanilla with layers of vanillas gel, vanilla praline, vanilla mascarpone creme
- Vegan lemon tart with meringue and citrus foam
- Seasonal fruit baked clafoutis tart
- Mushroom, pine nut and bechamel quiche (with variations of other fillings) (Please note that the recipes are subject to change based on availability of ingredients)
Note: This online dessert class will be conducted on Zoom.
Participants will receive all necessary information on their registered email address once they sign up for a class.
A recipe pdf will be provided to all participants 2 hours before the class.
In case of any queries, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org