Cost:Rs. 3,000.00 per person
About this experience
Oct 31st | 2pm to 6pm | Japanese dishes are well-balanced and full of flavour. In our upcoming Japanese Masterclass with Chef Niyati Rao, she will not only dive into the world of much loved sushi but also teach you some traditional cold entree dishes that never fail to impress.
Join us on our Journey to Japan 2.0 as you hone your sushi rolling skills and learn how to make mouthwatering restaurant-style Japanese entrees at home!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Silken tofu carpaccio with sizzling oil (VEGETARIAN)
- Tuna tataki with matsuhisa dressing (NON-VEGETARIAN)
- Hiyashi chuka: Cold summer noodle dish (VEGETARIAN)
- Nasu agebitashi: Braised Aubergine marinated in soy broth (VEGETARIAN)
Sushi Basics (The class will cover all about sushi rice, traditional seasoning and rolling techniques)
- Makizushi (much loved sushi rolls)
- 4 types of basics Uramaki (the “inside-out” maki roll) (2 VEG/ 2 NON VEG)
- Temaki (hand rolled sushi)
- Chirashisushi (scattered sushi)
- This online cake making class will be conducted on Zoom.
- Participants will receive all necessary information on their registered email address once they sign up for a class.
- A recipe pdf will be provided to all participants 2 hours before the class.
- In case of any queries, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Born and raised in Mumbai, Niyati's culinary journey began with the Taj Group of Hotels, where she worked at The Zodiac Grill and Wasabi by Morimoto. Engulfed in the world of food, she went on to work at A Reverie in Goa and her most recent stint was at the prestigious fine dining restaurant Noma in Copenhagen. Her passion for good quality produce and authentic cuisine, comes through with every plate she puts forward.