Date:September 29th & 30th
Cost:Rs. 4,000.00 per person
About this experience
Sep 29th & 30th | 2pm to 6pm | In our two day interactive-demo style online class, you will learn the art of modern French pastries, and the well-kept secrets of these glamorous looking desserts. Over the two days of this class, you will learn 5 different creations. Using the basic fundamentals of the French pastry bases, we will play with up-to-date modern flavours, techniques, shapes and decorations. Through this class, you will enjoy making new recipes that are a delight to the eyes and the palate.
What you will learn:
- Hazelnut Caramelo: Hazelnut streusel, gianduja liquid caramel, gold caramelised chocolate mousse (EGGLESS)
- Ruby Coco: Coconut namelaka, poached berries marmalade, ruby chocolate coconut chantilly, ruby chocolate coconut praline (EGGLESS)
- Cafe Limone: Lemon yuzu and pear compote, light cafe mousseux, coffee crunchy praline, cafe cremeux, lime eggless meringue (EGGLESS)
- Jardin: Almond orange trocadero cake, grapefruit, orange and apricot compote and jasmine tea mousse, sablé (WITH EGG)
- Chocolate intense: Cacao nib infused whipped ganache, dark chocolate fondant chocolate cremeux and cocoa nib praline (EGGLESS)
Note: This class will be conducted on Zoom.
Participants will receive all necessary information on their registered email address once they sign up for a class.
A recipe pdf will be provided to all participants 2 hours before the class.
In case of any queries, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Images are for representational purposes*
As the Creative Director and Executive Chef at La Folie, Sanjana helms the luxury chocolate boutique La Folie Du Chocolate and La Folie Lab – the brand’s café bistro in Bandra. Having graduated in Food Management from London and Chocolate Technology in Germany, she was selected at École Grégoire Ferrandi in Paris, a reputed pastry and chocolate art school.
At 22, Sanjana started as an apprentice at Pierre Hermé. After stints with talents such as Jean-Charles Rochoux, Patrick Roger and Olivier Bajard, she donned the role of the Chief of Chocolate Production under Chef Camille Lesecq at Hotel Le Meurice. She moved on to Hotel Plaza Athénée in the Dorchester Collection, under Chef Christophe Michalak and Chef Alain Ducasse. Over the years, she has received national and global accolades. She was crowned India’s Pastry Queen in 2015 and ranked as the 4th Best Pastry Chef globally at the World Pastry Queen Competition in 2016.