Location:The Classroom by La Folie, Shakti Mills Lane, Upper Worli, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Cost:Rs. 1,500.00 per person
About this experience
Join us on our adventurous journey of craft chocolate making from Bean to Bar at La Folie’s Chocolate Factory in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. Chef Sanjana Patel has sourced cacao beans from some of the best regions from around the world to make chocolate from its origin - the cacao bean.
Through the tour, you will understand the entire production process, beginning at the cacao’s journey at the farm of origin, right to the finished, beautifully packaged chocolate bar. You will also be taken through the different origins of cacao beans and the practices used to grow and process it. End the tour with a tasting session of some of La Folie’s Bean to Bar craft chocolates, to experience the aromas and flavour profiles that each type of chocolate holds. Take away a complimentary La Folie chocolate bar.
After the tour, grab a small bite at our Factory Cafe. Freshly baked viennoiserie, cold pressed juices and a select range of cafe food is available for you to savour. Signing up for the tour also gives you a 15% discount on your total bill.
Every Sunday between 11:00am to 12:30pm & 04:00pm to 05:30pm
Book online via www.theclassroombylafolie.com
Safety instructions / Terms and Conditions:-
- The tour is 1.5 hours long, and all attendees must be over 8 years of age.
- All attendees must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. To respect the time of all tour patrons, the tour will commence at the scheduled time.
- Since we are an operational factory, hairnets and beard nets (if required) must be worn by all attendees throughout the tour. These will be provided by us at the start of the tour.
- For safety reasons, we request attendees to wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Any jewellery must be removed and kept away during the tour.
- 15% discount on the overall bill at the factory cafe is applicable only on the date of booked tour.