Gluten-Free Moelleux Fondant
Ingredients for Gluten-free Moelleux Fondant:
-70% Dark chocolate: 310 gm
-Oat flour: 90g (You can also use Normal cake flour or AP flour)
-Vanilla extract: 3g
-paper and oil spray.
- Melt the chocolate till lukewarm (around 45°C)
- In a kitchen aid bowl with a paddle attachment, mix the eggs with sugar and vanilla extract at medium speed to achieve a light ribbon texture. This will take a good 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter and mix it with warm chocolate. The whole mass should be 45°C.
- Add the melted chocolate/butter mixture to the beaten eggs in two parts and fold well.
- Add the sieved flour & fold well.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the cake batter into the cake tin.
- Bake it at 170°C for 32-35 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs. The best way to check if it is done is to insert a probe thermometer and bake it to 88C.
- Once slightly cool, de-mould the cake, remove the lined butter paper and serve warm. Dust with cocoa powder and serve.