Ginger spice mix
Nutmeg powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cream room temperature butter and sugar together. Add flour, baking soda, spices, vanilla extract, and zest, knead into a crumble dough. Add milk and finally knead into a smooth dough.
- Roll it flat between two baking sheets or parchment paper around 3-4 mm thick. Freeze the sheeted dough for 30 mins.
- Cut with Christmas shape cookie cutters and place them on baking tray to bake
- @160C for 15-18mins. Bake until golden brown and semi- hard.
- Cool down the cookies on wire rack
- Garnish with fondant or royal being and serve.